Venue Registration 2017
What are ideal Columbus Craft Beer Week events?
- Beer dinners
- Unique beer and food pairings or tastings
- Barrel aged, cask or limited edition releases
- Tap takeovers
- Educational opportunities: speaker panels, seminars, demonstrations
- Special events (especially with a charity-related component)
- Other creative, unusual, unique or slightly offbeat activities and entertainment that incorporate a craft beer component
What do I receive as an Official Venue?
- Participation fee includes unlimited approved events
- Inclusion on the columbusbeerweek.com schedule (mobile friendly website with option to add events to Google calendar)
- Events submitted by 3/24/17 will be listed in the official printed program (10,000 copies to be distributed city-wide including 1 box per participating venue)
- Official venue decal sticker for window
- Supply of Columbus Craft Beer Week Coasters
- Social media promotional opportunities #CbusBeerWeek
- Facebook: ColumbusBeerWeek
- Twitter: ColsBeerWeek
- Instagram: Columbusbeerweek
- Untappd badge participation
- Option to participate in special advertising pricing via media partners CD102.5 FM and 614 Media Group
Do my Happy Hour pint specials count?
Sorry, no. But we are confident that you can come up with more creative stuff!
What does it cost to become an official Columbus Craft Beer Week venue?
- On-premise venues (including bars, restaurants, and brewpubs): $150
- Off-premise retail venues (including carryouts, grocers, and growler stations): $100
Choose an option below to register your venue:
NOTE: after filling out the registration form, the item will appear in your cart. You must checkout in order to complete your registration.